Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What got you here...

As I was finishing up this book - What Got You Here Won't Get You There
How Successful People Become Even More Successful - I realized how many of the 20 bad habits and practices covered in the book were on display in the ongoing Euclid Avenue repairs.

I thought the book would be fluff - and some of it is - but it has some good ideas and you will see yourself and people you know in some of the examples.

Read my full review.

Today is the day after Labor Day and students are back in school and workers are back at work. Except, once again, there is no activity on Euclid Ave. construction between Mayfield and Chester (and as far as the eye can see in both directions). But the street remains torn up and lanes are closed.

Maybe I should buy them a copy of this book.